Guess who’s back, back again?
So, I’ve been a wee bit busy since we last checked in.
- 2nd, draft of Under the Rain of Light. In it I went from 77,727 words to 77,361. This sounds so unbelievably minor, but I changed the order of chapters, added and removed plot lines and made countless other changes.
- Spoiler alert, I still hate the book, which is why…
- I’m going to work with a developmental editor. This is a first for me, but I know it’s the right decision. I’ll be sending the book to her in the next week or two.
- ALL, the procrastination. (See, Courtney’s anxiety about submitting articles.)
- My procrastination usually presents itself in the form of cleaning/organizing, hence why I’ve deleted 1,500 photos from my iCloud.
- 0, articles submitted from our recent trip. 😦
- 1, private island visited. Hubs and I had the opportunity to stay the Four Seasons at Desroches Island (simply incredible).
- 3, private beaches we encountered during our stay.
- 1, bottle Takamaka consumed.
- 1, amazing bike ride.
- 1, new website started (I’m working on a new social experiment of sorts — announcement soon).
- 6, episodes we’ve recorded for the podcast accompanying this.
- 1, walk on the beach this morning – a great start to the weekend!
- 2 friends, we saw in the process.
- 7, kitties we saw.
- 18,781, words into the 2019 book (working title, 20 Year Reunion). It’s a bit of a late start for me, but the Heist has taken up more time than I thought it would. Ready to get back into original writing – it’s been awhile!
- 1, article I wrote May of last year that’s finally come out (don’t worry, I already received payment for it).
What have you been up to?