I have never felt more seen by a line from a novel.
- A book you meant to read in 2022. I assume this could be any of my books, so I’ll just let you choose one.
- A book about a vacation. Can I offer Life After Joe? Something of a road trip, vacation, and story of grief, all in one.
- A book about a forbidden romance. Queen Juliette definitely shouldn’t have any feelings for the Captain of the Royal Guard in Coronation.
- A book about or set in Hollywood. Hello, Take One (and Two) at Mulholland High!
- A book published in spring 2023. I’ll get back to you on this one, but Take Three at Mulholland High and Confessions of a Band Geek v2 are both in the works, along with a new adult contemporary.
- A historical-fiction book. The remainder of the Queen of England series is here to help!
- A book about divorce. Twenty Year Reunion absolutely fits this category.
Hope that gets you started — happy reading!
A reminder that all of my books are free to read via Kindle Unlimited.
Honestly, loved this book so much. Amazing dialogue, well-developed characters.
Finished this book a week ago, and still thinking about it. Review coming soon.