Once again, I live.
- 1, meeting with a local publishing professional. Leading to – maybe – some movement on some of my unpublished works. It’s why I will NOT be moving ahead to publish The Queen of England: Ascension, at the moment. And instead…
- 30, pages out of 206. Although I finally finished my red pen edit of Under the Rain of Light (what I consider the first draft) last week, I thought I would give it a break while I moved ahead with the Queen 3. Instead, I’m swapping them around and am full steam on the second draft of the Louvre heist. Whew, it’s in rough shape – so I’m guessing this will probably take me through the end of the year.
- 1, celebrity chef met this week (Simon Rimmer, what a lad).
- 4, pies, as part of the cooking class that I made. Vegetarian goats cheese and beetroot, if you’re wondering.
- 1, of 4 – other guest judges for the upcoming JLT dining awards. I’m super excited to be involved with this!
- 1, sort of pilot I’ll be filming next week.
- 2, days we had a short-term foster, Pepper, from K9 Friends last week.
- 1, steak he stole off my plate.
- 0, barking.
- 1, new book idea I came up with! They usually arrive once a year, so I’m glad that another manuscript has successfully arrived from the universe.
- 20, year high school reunion that took place last weekend in my hometown. You’ll imagine that the commute was a bit much for me (and that technically I was in town for the original dates, before it was moved and I was already out of the country). Am I upset to have missed the event? Not exactly. Would it have been fun? Definitely.
- 1, invitation to a property I’ve wanted to visit since we first moved here (Zighy Bay, a Six Senses resort). We’ll be there later this month – I can’t wait! (And no flights involved).
What have you been up to recently?