So, by the numbers, here’s roughly what I did yesterday:
- Pin book details on personal book related Pinterest board (Nook)
- Contact 5+ industry related websites/blogs for potential book review
- Contact personal / professional reference for book review
- Book is live on Nook
- Book is live on iTunes
- Alma mater is going to list the novel on Alumni Authors board on Pinterest and include in summer reading newsletter
- Additional industry person who runs blog I am a big fan of requested book, sent!
More pieces of advice/lessons learned:
- Have a press release ready! (Website, naturally requested one which I am working on fast and furiously)
- As always, have more patience.
- My other books have seen an uptick recently – related or unrelated?