So, by the numbers, here’s what I did yesterday:
- Contact 3+ industry related websites/blogs for potential book review
- Worked on GoodReads profile (syncing up account, etc.)
- Two additional industry persons requested the book, sent! (At the moment, 5 total blogs are reading the book – looking forward to hopeful (positive) reviews).
- Sold another book – trying to figure out if this was one of the books I bought to gift for an industry reader, or if someone legitimately bought Room 702.
What I Need to Do this Weekend
- Finish the book trailer!
- Be patient.
- Edit another book.
- Develop marketing plan for free book push in July (tbc).