Kind of a late night project I thought of – I wondered what I wrote and when.
- The Line (2005)
- Fanfiction Project (2005) – I list this because it was 80,000 words, which is definitely novel length. Apparently 2005 was a busy year – I was also 40,000 words into an unfinished fanfic project.
- Keeping in Line (2006) – yes, I wrote the 3rd book of the series second
- A Fine Line (2006)
- The Line Up (2006)
- Confessions of a Teenage Band Geek (2007)
- Take One! At Mulholland High (2007), co-written with Susie Gray
- Major Pain (2008)
- Fanfiction Project (2009) – another one to note as the final word count was 80,000+
- The Fates I (2010)
- Room 702 (2011)
- The Fates II (2012)
- Lucky Penny (incomplete) (2013) , 25,000 words
- Life After Joe (2014)
- The Queen (projected 2015)
This does not include another 100,000+ words (!) in smaller projects, short stories, etc.
Also, whatever I was doing in 2005/2006 seems to have really been a good time for me creatively. I’ve never been able to come close to hitting that level since then!