I could literally spend forever on this question, so I’m just going to go with my gut:
- Say It Ain’t So – Weezer, my go to karaoke song
- Santa Fe – Newsies soundtrack, honestly, what is not to love about this song
- Running to Stand Still, U2, I love a lot of U2’s stuff, but this track off of Joshua Tree is a fantastic song (runner up would be Stuck in a Moment)
- Creep – Radiohead, can you tell when I grew up?
- Hey Ya – Outkast, can you tell where I grew up? There a lot of phenomenal songs by my favorite Atlanta duo, but this one always gets me up and on a dance floor.
No ladies on this list, hmm. I do love old school Madonna, Beyoncé and Taylor Swift, as well as the soundtracks to both Pitch Perfect films but as for my all time faves, I’m going to stick to above. What are some of your favorites?