I had a very nice week to reset after being tour guide last week. Perhaps it’s the inner introvert in me, but I place a lot of value in time to myself. In this case, I put the extra hours towards writing and exercise.
- 185, pages edited (think I may finish up next week…well, at least Draft .75)
- 66,082, current word count. I’ve been adding in a few necessary scenes and dialogue.
- 1, visit to the Autodrome track to walk (Hubs did some biking).
- 6, episodes of Daredevil watched (not quite a binge, but…I’m fairly certain we will finish season 2 this weekend)
- Monday, my car reregistration day — please wish me luck!
- 1, book finished! It wasn’t amazing, but it felt good to (sort of) get into a book and complete it. I’m even working my way through a new book now (even if the protagonist is super annoying and I want to slap her).
Gif(s) of the week, I couldn’t pick one: