Wow – this might have been one of my most productive weeks of the year! Without a lot going on outside of my home office and a slight change in how I operate, I made a lot of progress in my writing projects.
- 43,026, words on the Queen sequel. I still don’t really know where things are going, but ‘just keep swimming’ seems to be my modus operandi.
- 138, how many pages that equates to in Word, 1.5 spacing.
- 5, days of walking (including twice yesterday). The heat is killer, but I’m trying to get out there and get the holiday weight off!
- 1, new restaurant tried… It wasn’t really for me, but I’ll post a full review soon over on A to Za’atar.
- 2, times we used our new grill (exciting days in our house)!
- British, remember that voiceover gig? Well, it’s still in progress, but both the director and I agreed that between my (natural) American accent and my faux British, that the UK version was better. Go figure!
Gif of the week: