A quiet week here, but I think sometimes those are needed
at least that’s what I’m telling myself while everyone else in the world seems to be having an amazing time in Europe. #FOMO is real, y’all.
- 77,070, words. I sent the 1.5th draft off to an editor last week and will receive her notes in a month. Let the countdown begin!
- 3rd, book in the series I also sort of started writing. While there are unfinished draft(s) of other books, I feel the need to finish the Queen series before publishing the first one (if that makes sense). I want to have a fairly decent idea of what happens, so I don’t publish the first and then go, ‘Well, crap, I should’ve done something else in Book #1.”
- 1, day I more or less lost to a migraine this week — boo!
- 1, sort of new potential for an independent type (part time) job. Who knows? We’ll have to wait and see. My first assignment (of sorts) is next week. #vaguepostisvague
- 1, article I’m writing about watching the US election as an expat.
- 2, tickets to Nepal purchased for October! #vivalaHooks
- 1, month until we’re in Bali!
- A lot, of pride I feel for my alma mater, the University of Georgia, who is putting up a lot of medals at the Olympics in Rio.