Just ducking in to get this one done. Of course, I’ll be away next week and unable to post, but let’s hope for some upcoming consistency, shall we?
- 130, pages out of 233 pages I am on for the final edit of The Queen of England: Coronation. Even though I’ve used an editor, there is not a page that hasn’t had a slight tweak or change on it. From here, I hope to get some advanced copies out and decide a date to publish!
- All, the days I’ve been out dining. Life in the world of A to Za’atar has been keeping me super busy — I love it!
- All, the steps I did at Dubai Mall on Wednesday.
- 1, ensemble I’m trying to put together for a Halloween party. I haven’t dressed up for Halloween in probably 15 years, so I’m looking forward to this one!
- 1, other article I published over at Matador.
- 1, Skype interview I had with another travel company… Curious to see where it will go.
- Less than a week, until we leave for Nepal.
And just for fun, here’s a gif that made me laugh — Happy October!