While I managed to recover from a cold, I also completed a book!
- 200, pages that now in front of me (quite literally) that make up the Queen’s Book 2. I have no idea how long it will take me to get through this, but I’m ready for the challenge.
- 1, organization I’m going to start volunteering with! DCU Performance Group — that’s right, drum corps in the UAE. The woman behind this is amazing and I’m going to do what I can to help form a corps in this country.
- 1, 3 Michelin star chef I met (and chatted with) this week. He was very down to earth! The food was amazing.
- 1, hot second I considered doing NaNoWriMo… Then realized I need to work on the Queen while the Queen and her story is still fresh in my head. Sorry, A.U., you’re just going to have to exist in the ether for a bit longer.
- November 30, the date I might go to Socotra? Really hoping I can make this happen. It’s been a bucket list trip for years. Fingers crossed. (Tries to contain excitement).
- More than usual, the amount of oatmeal I’ve been eating. Just so you know.
Gif for the weekend (Happy Halloween!):