As we rush to the end of the year…A busy week!
- 33 pages — I’ve made some great progress in the Queen sequel, including:
- 1, new subplot introduced.
- 1, old subplot dispatched of.
- 63,854, current word count.
- A few, glasses of personal vintage champagne I tried last night (more on that experience shortly).
- 1, article published with Matador (ongoing coverage of being an American expat).
- 1, article published with A Luxury Travel Blog (and I’m working on my next one now). Sorry, the link is being weird.
- 1, meeting I had with some of the tourism professionals from Florida.
- 1, spin class complete (yay!).
- A lot, of packages that are arriving. I’m getting to be friends with our Aramex delivery guy.
Also, I loved this skit from SNL.