Another week in the grind. I’m in a state where I (desperately) feel/hope all this work I’m doing will pay off.
Because if not, what is the point of continuing to do it?
- 160, total bloggers contacted for reviews (and that doesn’t include the number I’ve messaged for Joe, which I’m also trying to hustle a bit)
- 154, pages edited on the sequel. Not my most inspired effort, but I’m hoping for a productive 2 days ahead.
- 1, new review on the Queen (there’s hope)!
- 1, awesome book I have to read this weekend (I love Sarah Maas, do you?)
- 3, solo nights I have ahead of me (Hubs is on a last minute business trip)
- All, the laundry I plan to do — so exciting!
How did your week go?