Hello — I’ve been slacking a bit this week on the book promotion front, which I should probably feel worse about. I’m having one of those weeks where I’m just writing for me and trying to improve my work, no matter who reads my novels.
- 37, of 189 pages edited on the (very) rough draft of Queen 3 — plenty of work to do to get the first draft into something readable. This draft involves me, a red pen, and the manuscript before I tackle actually incorporating the notes.
- A lot, of hustle I did yesterday on LinkedIn. If one avenue doesn’t work, try another, right?
- 1, photography course attended.
- 1, article published with the Travelettes.
- 1, event at the Dubai Opera I’ll be attending this weekend.
- Many, shots of Jaegermeister consumed during the ‘after party’ section of Hubs’ birthday celebrations.
Hope you had a wonderful September! I cannot fathom where it went.