When you think a week is going to going one way, and then it goes another way entirely…
- 175, pages edited. I will definitely finish up the ‘hand written’ draft of Queen 3 this weekend, or early next week at the latest. I’m think of giving myself a week off to give some attention to marketing the first book, before I dive into actually incorporating all the notes. It’s going to be a relatively long process.
- 1, new episode of What’s Cooking UAE I shot last night — lots of fun. Haggis was involved.
- 1, trip to Abu Dhabi this week, including a catch up with a friend I haven’t seen in awhile and reviewing 3 new restaurants.
- 2, (paid) freelance writing assignments I’m up for. Maybe writing for a living is actually possible!
- 0, units of alcohol I would like to consume this weekend. It’s been a heavy couple of weeks.
- 2, pieces of Halloween candy I bought from the store today. Sometimes being an expat comes out in strange ways.
- 0, new reviews for The Queen.
Hope you have a great weekend!