Just trying to keep up with everything these days…
- 42, pages out of 195 that I’ve edited so far on Queen 3. I’d hoped to make more progress, but I’m in the middle of cutting and rearranging a few scenes so it’s SUPER slow going. (And I completely neglected the book today).
- 1, hair cut and color (back to some form of blonde).
- 1, new review for the Queen.
- 1, second draft of the Queen 2 sent to the editor. *eagerly waits in anticipation*
- Many, new writer groups I’ve joined on Facebook. Hoping for more tips and trips soon!
- 9, episodes of Stranger Things watched. I loved this season — how about you?
- All, days of the 30×30 Dubai fitness challenge I’ve completed so far. Sometimes it’s been a bit less active than others, but I have committed to 30 minutes a day.
- 1, evening of trick or treating complete — the first we’ve ever done as expats.