- A book about death or grief. Consider, Life After Joe (as that’s what the entire book is about).
- A book set in a country that fascinates you. If you are an Anglophile, I would suggest The Queen of England: Coronation.
- A book with characters who are twins. Major Pain has a protagonist with a twin (and I’m considering adding a twin to a current novel as well).
- A book that’s published in 2018. I don’t have a specific date yet, but The Queen of England: Grand Tour will definitely be available at some point during the year.
- A book by an author with the same first name or last name as you. Where are my Courtneys, Anns, Brandts and Benjamins?
FYI: All of these books are available for Kindle Unlimited!