Hey gang! I’ve been busy so far this year, and here’s some reasons why…
- 1, cold I’ve managed to get. For someone who rarely gets sick, I’m not quite sure what’s going on and basically pretending like it’s not happening.
- 1, gym we’ve joined! Hello, cliches for a new year, but this was long overdue. Even with my cold, I made it to two classes this week with plans for another at the weekend.
- 169, pages on the (almost) final draft of The Queen 2 edited. There will still be a final ‘final’ polish and a few story ideas I need to double check, but I’m hopeful to be finished by the end of the month so I can start writing 2018’s book.
- 0, National Championships won by my beloved UGA. We were so close, but I’m very proud of how the Dawgs finished the season. (Don’t ask Hubs, he’s still pretty broken up over the results).
- 1, article accepted by Lonely Planet. Let the pitching continue!
- 10:00PM, time I went to bed on NYE. Yes, adulting!
- ~5,000, words (almost) fan fiction written in the past two weeks. My muse was on FIRE and it’s been fun! I’m not really sure the why of it, but I’m not complaining.
I hope your 2018 is off to an amazing (flu free) start!