It’s been awhile, yes? I’ve been busy!
- Saturday, the last day I had protein. I’ve KNOCKED ON MY ASS by a flu/infection/food poisoning thing and it’s been brutal. I haven’t had much of an appetite for days, and realized this morning that I haven’t had meat in awhile. I kind of wish I had weighed myself on Sunday just to see how much weight I’ve lost with an appetite level at zero.
- 3, trips to the clinic (only one of which actually worked out — yesterday was not a good day, y’all).
- 4, different IVs I was on to infuse some medicine into my system, and, no, other than a good night’s sleep, I haven’t seen much of an improvement in my symptoms.
- 34, 129, words I’m into my new Heist novel, my manuscript for 2018. So far, so good, but I think I’m going to be short a few words in the rough draft. Here’s hoping an inspirational storyline hits me soon.
- 1, great book I read while illin.’
- 1, legit terrible book I read (review forthcoming).
- 1, book I’m reading for research for the Heist that I’m not particularly loving.
- 1, week until we go to Zanzibar!
- 38, officially years of age (my birthday was on March 17th).