Hello again. Some numbers, yes?
- 1, spayed dog. Our little foster was finally cleared to be fixed and is recovering in her little wee shirt.
- 2, janky teeth pulled while she was under.
- 2, times she got out in the past week (causing near heart attacks for me- thank goodness our neighbors are amazing).
- 77,502, words. I’m back to finish up the final second draft of the Louvre. After a month hiatus, I’m straight up reading the book and cutting quite a bit (let’s not get started on some of the bigger edits that still might need to occur.
- 18,186, words on 2019’s novel. While I thought I was going to pick up A.U. (now titled Counterfactual), instead I’ve decided to work on a total chick lit/rom com book, with the working title, 20 Year Reunion.
- 1, massive flu that refuses to die. That will teach me for not getting the flu shot.
- 1, agency I (think?) I’ve signed with. Yes, we discussed Persian translations of my work…
- 1, school visit I have scheduled for next week, in conjunction with EAFOL.
- 2, podcasts I’ve recorded for an upcoming 2019 project.
- 0, dirhams we managed to negotiate from our jerk landlord of this year’s rent.
- 2, collaboration dinners I’ll be attending in the next week.
- 1, deprivation tank I soaked in.
- 0, travel plans for the year so far… Signs are pointing to Seychelles and Zanzibar.
- 1, article placed with Curiosity Magazine (let’s hope it actually gets printed).
Hope your February is off to a great start!