We’re here again – another year, another challenge! Lots of great choices in the selection this year… And let’s see where I can help.
- A book set in a city that’s held the Olympics. Get started with The Queen of England: Coronation, set in London.
- A book with a three word title. Life After Joe gets the job done just fine.
- A book published in 2020. Well, check back with this post, as I expect The Queen of England: Ascension to be published, as well as maybe (?), Under the Rain of Light. Keep your fingers crossed.
- A book written by an author in their twenties. There will always be a special place in my heart for The Line and A Fine Line, both firmly written in my 20’s.
- A book with more than 20 letters in the title. Well, my Confessions of a Teenage Band Geek rocks in at 29 letters (!), so that’s another one to pick up.