Hi there, me again!
Some numbers, you ask?
- 4,000, words(ish), I’ve cut from my most recent manuscript. I started with 81K (hey, there’s two protagonists), and would love to get to 70K, but I think I’m going to be closer to 75K.
- 1, book published. In case you’ve somehow missed all my chat about Twenty Year Reunion, I’d love for you to download a copy (link here).
- 15-20, minutes a day, Hubs and I are trying to get of sun. Given we’re restricted to our house, we put on some tunes and lay out in the backyard. Given how pale I was, I’m hoping to come out at the end of the month with something approaching a tan. That, and some Vitamin D is necessary (since I’m not allowed to walk outside).
- 3, number of video sessions we’re averaging per week, with friends.
- under 1,000, steps I’m taking (as compared to over 9,000 the weeks before). It’s very sad to see my health app drop from nearly 10K to 500 in a week, but I know it’s for the greater good. I’m never going to take going for a walk again for granted.
- 2, articles I was quoted in this week.
- 1, foreword of a cookbook that should also be published this week. This is not the writing I usually do, but it’s always fun to try different things.
- 2, alcoholic beverages I’ve had this week. Given this time of year would be peak PR season, and my weekly average would be WAY over this. As much as I want to open a bottle of Prosecco every night, or make a G&T every afternoon, I’m going to try and keep this number in check.
- 2,000, photos deleted from iCloud. Yes, I still have a ways to go, but I’m hoping to get closer to 18K, rather than the 20K I was at!
- 6, days since I’ve worn a real bra or make up (it was for my virtual wine tasting class). I’m also pretty flaky when it comes to deodorant these days.
- 3.5, hours, daily screen time – which actually shocked me! I thought I was definitely over four hours.
Any significant numbers in your life these days?