I realize you’ll probably not believe this, but the final draft of book #2 is almost done! I guess I’m having similar feelings that I had with book #1 re: ‘it’s not really done just yet’ which is why I haven’t mentioned much about it this year. So, I was a bit surprised today when I found some motivation to work on some cover looks (I had another crack at these in March 2017, if you’re interested to see).
As usual, I thought I would share with you, for feedback and other general comments. I’m trying to figure out how to get rid of the overwhelming ‘blueness’ and other overlapping colors. I’d like things to be a bit simpler/easy to read. Also, in the interest of a series, I realize this is only close to the first cover in that it’s vaguely ‘historical.’ For all the evidence out there, books should look like they belong together, but I guess I’m kind of a ‘wait and see’ and I can always do a collection of covers once they are are all finished and published.