- A book published in 2022 – I’m not saying that Take Three at Mulholland High will be published next year, but I’m also not NOT saying that. Check out the first of the two books in the series here.
- A book set on a plane, train, or cruise ship – A very pivotal scene of Twenty Year Reunion takes place on a private plane… Just saying.
- A book about or set in a non-patriarchal society – While the events of The Queen of England trilogy do feature some men, with a literal queen, I’d like to think my AU steps out of a patriarchal society quite a bit.
- A book about the afterlife – While not the main character, in Life After Joe, there is a lot of discussion about life after death (and what comes next for those left behind).
- A book that takes place during your favorite season – if it’s Fall, it’s marching band. Try Confessions of a Teenage Band Geek.
- A book about a band or musical group – double dipping here with Twenty Year Reunion and Quinn Martel.
- A book set during a holiday – Room 702 literally has them all. And also, you can cross off the book that features two languages in the advanced category as well!
- A different book by an author you read in 2021 – you can find all my books here, or here.
- A book with two POVs – check out Take One (and Take Two) at Mulholland High, both feature Chloe and Ali as dual protagonists.
Hope that gets you started — happy reading!
A reminder that all of my books are free to read via Kindle Unlimited.
In a bit of a Canva mood, and realized I had a few unfinished projects. Need to still determine why this is a bit pixelated, but expect a few more in this series.
When the first line of your novel turns up in a Marvel series.
A new year, a new way to procrastinate…
I recently found the program Art Breeder, an online platform where you can create a lot more than just portraits. Of course, I had to play around – and yes, I definitely want to make some of my other characters. For the record, this is how I picture her majesty, Queen Juliette I. I wasn’t able to add the scar she picks up in the first book (spoiler alert), or get the hairstyle exactly right, but this is who I pictured when I was writing the trilogy.
Will I create other characters? All signs point to yes (obviously).
Lyrics by Ava Max, Kings and Queens.
Hey gang! I thought the world could use some alternate history, so I put up The Queen of England: Coronation for free from now through Monday. I hope you’ll download a copy, write a review, or consider telling a friend. After all, who doesn’t like free books?
Oh Taylor, how I do love your song writing. Lyrics from exile.
I’d love to know where these gifs came from, but for now, I’m happy to see exactly how I picture Riya from the Queen of England trilogy. for the sake of spoilers, I’ll not give anything else away.
I started this in May, and finally got around to finishing this over the weekend. I realize the book trailers are basically fun projects for me, but I hope you enjoy!